Skip to content
- Title : live emotion map
- Background : to understand my current and overall emotional state by making a simple web tool for data collecting & visualizing
- Methodology (1) gathering data completely manually because emotion is only subjectively interpreted by me (2) data input from mobile web page with multiple choices (3) whenever I input new data from my mobile, visualization of accumulated emotion map will appear in a website (4) anyone who wants to know about me better can visit this website
- Step #1 for midterm : build mobile web page for data input and website for visualizing overall result in real time with socket.io
- step #2 for final : develop further it into VR room with changing light from emotion data like the carlos cruz diez’s work, chromosaturation.
- Quick demo for mid-term : I made a simple program to represent idea of live mirror. Through web socket, input from button in mobile webpage goes to view of webcam of my laptop and makes a layer over the cam’s view, run by openframeworks. The color ratio of pixel on webcam’s view is changed according to my selection of colors.